Monday, April 5, 2010

I GOT A YOB

I'm thrilled to be hired and heading to New York in May.  The relief of finding a job is only replaced by the burden of finding an apartment, however.  I just wanted to take a moment and thank my family for their unending support in this momentous step of my life.  Their encouragement, guidance, and enthusiasm is wonderfully overwhelming in assuring me that I can do this. 

So without further ado, what shall it be?

Which neighborhood should I live in?
Chelsea
SoHo
Midtown
Lower East Side
Greenwich Village
Other (Please Comment!)
  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!
    I hope you find an apartment, and feel more settled about the move.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, dear!
    Good luck with the aprtmenthunting,
    hope to chat soon <3

    ReplyDelete